- Collections Provides administrative support in the collections process. Implements credit approval decisions on new accounts.
- Resolves, collects, and manages past due accounts and outstanding invoices.
- Monitors processes and the effectiveness of business controls and recommends improvements.
- Ensures proper control, recording and classification of transactions. Uses accounting and financial systems and tools to input data, generate reports, conduct specialized research projects and respond to inquiries.
- Interfaces with sales support, customer service and accounts receivable to reconcile accounts.
- Customer contact: 80% Voice and email communication with the customer required.
- Required to work closely with Sales & Order management team to resolve customer queries
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
SAR HR Consultancy
Contact Company:SAR HR Consultancy