- Ensure high standards of operational continuity for supported applications used by the organization.
- Incident Management: Managing issues and tickets, coordinating between business and IT.
- Execute processes required for Analytics applications to operate on a day-to-day basis. Proactive monitoring of critical Analytics Solutions. Able to automate operational processes where possible.
- Perform fixes and enhancements on live solutions. Application platforms include Tibco Spotfire, Qlik View/Qlik Sense and SharePoint.
- Test and validate Analytics Solutions whenever there are changes to data, software versions or infrastructure changes.
- User Access Management: Manage workflows for user access to Solutions, ensuring security and compliance.
- User Communication: Ensure timely communications to users on outages, Solution changes, etc.
- Create and maintain documentation on supported applications and processes, for operational continuity.
- SharePoint Development and Support: Provide consulting, development and support for SharePoint portals required by business functions.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAR HR Consultancy
About Our Client :- As a worldwide company based in Santa Clara (California/USA).They offer instruments, software, services and supplies for the entire workflow in the analytical laboratory. Their solutions and products are used among other things for the development of new drugs, for food testing, in cancer research and in doping control. They inspire discoveries that advance the quality of life.
Recruiter Name:sonia das
Contact Company:SAR HR Consultancy