- Lead the design, development and delivery of processes/technical solutions as part of a broader ERP/SAP program for Company's Life Sciences business
- Collaborate with business partners across the various business functions, as well as Finance and Tax teams to develop business capability and associated IT solution roadmaps.
- May assume overall project management roles in small to medium projects
- Collaborate with other IT towers / boundary applications to ensure successful project delivery of cross application projects
- Engage in consulting with key business partners and IT leadership on key business problems and recommend appropriate IT solutions to solve them
- Proactively partner with other solution areas within IT to develop IT solution recommendations to our business partners.
- Collaborate with SAP process, application, technical leads, partner organizations and management to ensure processes are optimized and critical business requirements are met
- Effectively lead, guide, and coordinate the activity of external IT vendors at on-site and offshore locations.
- Participate in industry forums and actively engage with peer companies to bring external best practices/solution recommendations in-house
Designs and develops new IT technical solutions/capabilities to solve large, complex business problems and deliver new capabilities. Responsible for technical planning, designing, development and modification of new solution specifications and application. This includes technical design of content structure, user/process flows and interfaces. Proficient in information technology, platforms and architecture. Manages large information technology vendors in the technical aspects of designing and developing IT solutions.
* Reduces broad business requirements into detailed IT architecture plans.
* Leads large new IT solution design; is the key technical contributor
* Solves complex, high impact design problems
Salary: INR 25,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Strategy / Management Consulting Firms
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAR HR Consultancy
SAR HR CONSULTANCY has been established since 2003 by highly experienced professionals who have worked with SEI CMM Level 5 company and have extensive experience in HR. The company is an executive recruitment firm specializing in middle and senior management levels.
About Our Client :- As a worldwide company based in Santa Clara (California/USA).They offer instruments, software, services and supplies for the entire workflow in the analytical laboratory. Their solutions and products are used among other things for the development of new drugs, for food testing, in cancer research and in doping control. They inspire discoveries that advance the quality of life.
Recruiter Name:Sonia Das
Contact Company:SAR HR Consultancy