The Business Process Specialist will work under limited supervision and will be expected to play dual active role in working with Operations and Engineering users. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead project planning, resourcing, staffing, progress reporting, issue resolution and delivery of results with effective communication across teams/functions for MES implementation at assigned manufacturing sites
- Collaborate with MES experts to bring best practices for manufacturing, global solutions alignment and help supporting in positioning the manufacturing sites as world-class leading manufacturing operations within the company.
- Work with Operations and engineering users to gather and identify business requirements and use-cases
- Propose optimal inputs/recommendations for system level solutions to support business needs
- Responsible for the development of business systems and processes to meet complex system requirements
- Work with MES development team on system enhancements needed to support the introduction of new manufacturing processes/products
- Analyze product and compliance requirements and work with system software developers to ensure system design/functions meet all requirements
- Support creation of system test plan and test cases; along with execution of test cases and documenting test results to support system validation activities
- Work with IT group on system enhancement requirements to support business needs. Work with IT and business community to create User Acceptance Test plan for testing new MES functions.
- Support train-the-trainer approach for user training on new functions/enhancements in MES system
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Production Planning/ Demand Planning
- MES Implementation
- Act as a Solution Lead (Able to provide design solutions)
- Strong on Deliverables
- Good communication skills with 7+ years experience, open for travelling globally.
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAR HR Consultancy
About Our Client :- As a worldwide company based in Santa Clara (California/USA).They offer instruments, software, services and supplies for the entire workflow in the analytical laboratory. Their solutions and products are used among other things for the development of new drugs, for food testing, in cancer research and in doping control. They inspire discoveries that advance the quality of life.