- Ensuring Revenue Recognition & Deferrals in accordance with US GAAP for corporate accounting policies
- Operating lease and Finance lease accounting in accordance with ASC840
- SAB 104 transit time accruals, Agent accounting, SOX compliance
- Recommends action to higher level managers where accounting transactions have material impact on financial results.
- Assists in providing customer support that includes troubleshooting transaction problems, handling business queries and Audit requests / projects.
- Manage Month end close activities.
- Reviewing Reconciliations of Deferred Revenue, Accounts receivables, Unbilled AR, Customer deposits and other accounts.
- Deferred Revenue Reporting
- Maintaining & Recording adequate Reserves against doubtful debts
- Distributors Commission/Indent Commission Accounting
- Managing Integration of Acquisitions
- Project management, monitoring project milestones and regular updates to leadership team
- Participate in Design document with key stakeholders viz. Revenue policy, FPS and IT team.
- End to end testing for Revenue scenarios viz. Transit time, SNI, RNI, Software, Trainings, Installation etc.
- Designing Data migration strategy
- Managing end to end Data migration and validate for accuracy and completeness
- Highlighting issues during different project phases.
- Manage Dual Reporting after Go-live
CA or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
Typically 4-5 years relevant experience for entry to this level.
Requires extensive experience and knowledge in job and ability to work independently.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:CA - First Attempt, Second Attempt
Contact Company:SAR HR Consultancy